POLL:

Do you think I should add the Newman family to my orphanage? (For those of you who don’t know they’re the six kids that have been recently orphaned that are in the sim bin)

It would add a lot to my family and probably a LOT of fun to lol!!

And their story line kinda fits in that they’d be sent back to an orphanage...
But the decision lies in your hands! You tell me what to do *Hands baton of choice off to readers*

Just post to the comments if you think I should or not... But as Monday is creeping closer in the real game I want to be able to add them on that Monday.

6 comments

  1. Roo on February 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

    I say go for it.
    1 you know you can handle them no prob
    2 they'll add more variety to your 'family'

     
  2. Asara on February 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM

    Oh Definitely do it!!! With your Comic approach to storytelling, it would great fun for you and your readers!

     
  3. Anonymous on February 25, 2009 at 3:14 PM

    I would go for it since they do fit nicely with the story line. Not to mention it's obvious that you want to add them. LOL!

     
  4. aquatami on February 25, 2009 at 3:47 PM

    I think it would be great and would definitly add more to the challenge.

     
  5. snarkysims on February 26, 2009 at 4:47 AM

    Love your blog, Phoenix! It's so funny. I agree with the others. Definitely add the Newsons.

     
  6. Phoenix on February 26, 2009 at 7:26 AM

    Okay I know I normally don't post to my own comments but I just have to for a minute to say...

    THANK YOU!

    I honestly don't think about how 'funny' something will be when I'm typing it up I just type what I actually think as things happen...

    So thanks for your comments on how much you like my writing it makes me feel really happy inside :D