Hi! Welcome to my blog for The Orphanage Challenge. Yes I do know I’m insane... Jenni has told me numerous times ever since I said I wanted to start this challenge... *Shrug*

This is just something fun for me to do in my spare time and I need a break from my Legacies... I got a little bored of them... Okay really bored of them.

So I’m going to try my hand at this challenge it’s gonna be interesting cuz I’ve never tried a challenge with a lot of kids... I’ve ran a family with nine Sims and four pets before (Yeah my game glitches) and handled that... That in no way qualifies me for this.

Oh just real quick here are the Rules so you know what's going on lol!

I’m screwed.

Royally.

*Sigh*

Maybe I should just get this thing going eh?

Photobucket

Meet Andrea Paris

Photobucket

These are her stats. C’mon if you’ve read my Apocalypse challenge you KNOW I’m lazy. I’m hoping that a family Sim will help with all the kids... I’m also hoping that with turn ons like Vampires and Robots that she won’t fall in love with every Sim she meets because tough luck chickie you aine gonna marry him.

She’s the more outgoing of the two, what two? Why this two.

Photobucket

Andrea’s twin Raylinn. She’s the much, much, more quieter of the two.

Photobucket

See? She’s shy but neat hopefully that will help, I’m hoping for two very good people who are good with kids. Right? Lol!

Goodness knows I need it *Sigh* Why did I wanna do this again?

Photobucket

Well I sure hope you two can handle this... I hope my mental stability can handle this...

Photobucket

Great view from the lot eh?

Photobucket

DUN DUN DUN!!! No no one died don’t worry!!

This is the Tombstone Of Life And Death (But you knew that already didn’t you? I’m just stalling.)

Remember to keep notes there will be a quiz after this.

Spawn baby one!

Photobucket

And two and three!

Photobucket

It was only AFTER baby three I realized they’re clones of who I clicked on the tombstone, so I should have had Raylinn click once but oh well we have three babies that I have to name shortly but before that...

And it wasn't until NOW that I realized that I forgot to rename them all so they're just 'Baby Boy Paris's.... Oops... I'll fix that next time I load in lol!

Toddler time!!

Photobucket

Mitch he’s cute!

Photobucket

Awww, this is Tiffany she’s cute too!! I'm getting good toddlers!

Photobucket

And Grant... Wow... Grant... You can’t see in this picture but he has a very interesting nose lol! I knew you could get interesting Sims off the tombstone but.... The nose is gonna get interesting as you get older.

Photobucket

Dun-duh.... Dun-duh.... Dun-uh, dun-uh, dun-uh, dun-uh, DUN DUUUUUUN!!!

When you least expect it.... They will come for you...... *Jaws music keeps playing*

And next is the kids!!

Photobucket

Jack.

Photobucket

Serdar... Odd Name... I like it.

Photobucket

And Darren... With a pink hat... Security hat. Some kids have a blanket, some a teddy bear, Darren has a hat. We will not laugh at the pink hat.

And now the girls!

Photobucket

Angie, who I think is adorable!!

And may I mention here that as I see more and more Sims join this I’m more and more questioning my sanity..... Why did I do this??? And I still have EIGHT more Sims to add?? Oh yeah. I’m brilliant.

Photobucket

Sophie who I think is ADOREABLE!! So long as I can change her hair and clothes... Which isn’t against the rules!! Just kinda expensive....

Photobucket

And finally Lucy who refused to look at the camera, I guess she’s shy, I haven’t taken the time to look at everyone’s personality, besides you don’t wanna know about ALL these kids personalities right?

At least we’re done with the kids *Sigh of relief*

Teens... Then I’m done.... Then the challenge actually STARTS... Remember what I said in the beginning? I shall repeat that word.

Screwed.

Photobucket

Robberto (He doesn’t look very Mexican does he?)

Photobucket

Merlin! I like that name. Hate that hair.

Photobucket

And Trent, who isn’t bad looking at all!! I’ve heard you can get some really bad looking Sims from the Tombstone but I haven’t gotten anyone TOO bad yet......

And now the girls are....

Photobucket

Cherry, who's name matches her hair.

Photobucket

Nikki.

Photobucket

And... Uma... How would you pronounce that? OO-Ma? That’s what I’m going with... Uma... What an odd name... And not in a cool way odd...

Anyway that completes all of our kids thank GOODNESS!!

Remember all that for the quiz? What you thought I was joking? No way!!

Alright who was first? Don't you scroll up!!

Don't remember?

Me either! Ha!

Photobucket

*Gulp* S-C-R-E-W-E-D.

Photobucket

Here is my basic layout for the orphanage, I figure lay out is EVERYTHING I this challenge...

*Announcer voice* And now through the magic of blogging that you will only see here in Phoenix’s random challenge blog. Well you might see it in other challenges but they’re not as cool as Phoenix’s.

Photobucket

TADA!!!

I feel like I’m drowning in a sea of beds.... There are a LOT of them... But if you’ll see I splurged for the private toilets and private showers. So now there is no ‘shoo’ action going on in the mad rush to get out of the house! Unfortunately this means no stove... Or TV... But I’ve lived without a stove before! No stove is allowed in Apocalypse...

So this, my dear readers, is where I live you. I know. I know. Many unanswered questions.

How will the owners cope?

Will Phoenix end up in an asylum?

What does she mean private showers? I can’t see them in that picture!

Why is purple, purple?

Will Darren ever give up his security hat?

Why is the sky blue?

Will Phoenix resurface in the sea of beds?

Will Jenni EVER get back to poor Hope and Jerome?

Why is silver shiny?

And why AREN’T all Volvo’s silver and shiny?????

4 comments

  1. Ndayeni on February 13, 2009 at 4:38 AM

    Hmm...I might be crazy enough to attempt this sometime. Maybe. I think I'll see how yours goes first though ;) Good luck with it!

     
  2. Anonymous on February 13, 2009 at 9:03 AM

    I was gonna say exactly what Ndayeni said first! Good luck!

     
  3. Angela on February 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM

    I can answer the last question!

    Question:
    And why AREN’T all Volvo’s silver and shiny?????

    Answer:
    Because all teenage, young adult, and even some grown women would attack them looking for Edward Cullen!!

     
  4. Sarahg412 on February 20, 2009 at 6:16 AM

    hahahahha very true ! (response to ang's comment).
    this is gonna be interesting haha can't wait.
    *looks at top of website again* ohh you already have some updates ! yay! im officially excited (;