Hey welcome back!! Today I actually take the game off pause... *Gulp*

Oh and on the phone today Jenni mentioned she’d like to know the aspirations of the teens, and I forgot to check...

Photobucket

Gah!! I always do this!! I MUST remember a roof!! Winter will come and they’ll start going on about “There’s weather in my house...” with that stupid face and with THIS many Sims? Oi.

Okay so I have a checklist...

1. Roof!

Photobucket

[X] CHECK!

2. Name the babies!

Photobucket

[X] Check!

[X] Check!

[X] Check!

Michael, George, and Chris!

3. Get the aspiration of the teenagers.

Photobucket

[X] CHECK!

Trent – Romance
Roberto – Family
Merlin – Knowledge

Photobucket

Cherry – Knowledge
Nikki – Money
Uma - Family

And now I can actually play this little thing called insanity. Heh.

All I really need is a stove... And a TV... And a mirror... And a kids stove... Go get a job NOW Raylinn!!

Photobucket

Instantly there is a clog in the nursery because at once EVERYONE became stinky oh goodie...

Photobucket

I don’t care that the babies are stinking, find a job get some money!

Yes if you’ll notice the chair is gone, but because of loosing the chair we ended up with a stove and a kids stove! Very needed trust me!!

Now when the kids are starving we can send them to make little burnt muffins.

Photobucket

The highest paying job is Architecture career I am very happy about this! I’ve never taken anyone up the Architecture career track this makes me happy! *Does happy dance*

Okay... Shouldn’t have taken that fun dip from my sister *Giggle*

Photobucket

Trent doesn’t like the stove... To bad Trent deal!!

Meanwhile Darren is telling Uma about the hat.

Darren: “Then one day the witch gave me the maaaaagic hat! It’s a maaaaagic hat!”

Uma: “It is? Wow! Really?!”

I can’t tell if she is meaning this for real or not... We need to move on now.

Photobucket

*Bursts into fit of giggles* Since they all popped into place at once they’re all going into bladder failure at once it’s rather amusing to see six sims doing this all over the house

Photobucket

Darren: “And so the maaaaaagic hat went to the moon!!”

Sophie: “Can I buy the hat?”

Darren: “NO!”

Photobucket

This is becoming so that NO one can do ANYTHING with the babies because ALL SIX of the teens hang out in this room CONSTANTLY!

I am || close to locking the door to ONLY letting Andrea through. *Grumbling under breath*

I told Merlin FIVE times to go make food before he died! Did he? NO! He's waving his arms around because of Trent and Roberto playing rock, paper, scissors!!

Photobucket

AHA! I found the problem!!! Instead of having TWO squares to get out there is only one and I can’t make the wall longer... Uhh...

Photobucket

There we go!! We moved the crib and the changing table so now it’s harder to get INTO the nursery but you can get out when Trent and.............. Uhh..... What is your name child?! Roberto!! When Trent and Roberto get into a Rock Paper Scissors match.

Photobucket

Uma! Leave Merlin alone!! Would you believe she has almost FULL nice points?

Oh my gosh!! This is worse than I EVER imagined... GAH! One of the biggest issues is with six teenagers NO ONE will put the toddlers down! I can’t give them food or diaper changes, did I mention this is STILL day one?? C’mon school!!!! Only three more hours I can make it!

Photobucket

Wow... There is a lot wrong with that lol!!

Photobucket

Tell you what I'll pay you five bucks if you never bring any of them back.

"No."

Ten?

"No."

What if you got lost?

"No!"

Just keep them for five minutes!!

"Lady I aine keeping any of these kids longer than I have to!"

Photobucket

Wait... What... NO! Go back to school! Stay at school!!

It can NOT have been that long already... I barely got Mitch food!!! Albeit I had to do a bunch of other stuff but...

Photobucket

Ha ha ha ha just what this house needs.

Meanwhile...

Photobucket

Yeah that’s a little bit more pressing...

Photobucket

Huston. We have homework. And I’m supposed to get this actually DONE??

No. Way.

Photobucket

Five out of six.

Photobucket

Okay if I do one a night then MAYBE I’ll be able to get all the kids to learn their homework...

Photobucket

Okay I’m no expert but wouldn’t this be BAD? Like HURT the kids? Andrea! You’re supposed to be watching these kids not hurting them!! Whoever... That girl is... Lucy?

Photobucket

Am I the only one who finds this ADOREABLE??

Future couple anyone?

What?

I'm a hopeless romantic leave me alone!

Photobucket

Uhh... Raylinn... Something you wanna tell us?

..............................

Photobucket

Awww!! I’ve never had two sims autonomously do this!!

Personally I think they’re adorable together!

Photobucket

Child number two!! Yes it has only been TWO LOUSY DAYS but because I can only really run on speed two I have nothing better to do than to take pictures ha!

Photobucket

Michael grew up into a toddler!!

Photobucket

A really cute toddler at that!!

Photobucket

And here goes Chris!

Photobucket

Once again cute!! Probably cuz they’re spawns of Andrea and Andrea is really cute!
Where is the third one you ask?

Photobucket

Right there.

No one cares about him... I’ve even forgotten his name...

Photobucket

Four hours later Nikki finally grabs him!

Photobucket

Uh-oh... I think I have a new favorite....

He’s adorable!! More so than the other two!!

Yes, yes I know I said that already.

Twice.

But look at him!!

Photobucket

*Twitch*

Photobucket

Darren: And then I wiggle my fingers like this and the maaaaaagic hat makes everything green! And the fairies come out to play and everyone is happy because of the maaaaagic hat!”

Darren why don't you stop entertaining...... Mitch! That's it Stop entertaining Mitch!!

Photobucket

I know what’ you’re thinking. “Wait? Wasn’t there a toilet there?” Answer is yes.
So where did it go?

Of course you might not be thinking about the toilet at all.... You might be thinking about why grass isn't purple. That one I cannot help you with.

But back to the first question where did the toilet go??

Photobucket

Why right here! What? This family needs fun NOW and we have four other toilets!!

Photobucket

Two at once yes!! We will make this!!

Photobucket

Dude!!! There is a hand print there!!! Am I the only one who just NOW figured this out and I’ve been playing since Uni?

Photobucket

Wait... ONE DAY? That means I could get rid of THREE OF MY TODDLERS NOW?!?! GAH!
GROW UP TIME NOW!!!

Photobucket

Mitch is first!

Photobucket

Not to bad.... Mitch! (Hey I’m getting these names down!!)

Photobucket

NO! I’m almost POSITIVE that makes me loose points!! I gotta go look on that one and I’m to tired to go do so right now...

Photobucket

Grant, I believe, is next!

Photobucket

*Grr*

Photobucket

*Grinding teeth*

Photobucket

Tiffany is last! At least she’s green!!

Photobucket

Not bad looking at all! She looks a lot like Andrea... But she isn't one of the spawns... So yeah...

Photobucket

And so I leave you with this image of the three new kids heading for school!

See you next time!!

Oh though I do have a quick question think I should put Nikki and Trent together? I think they’re kinda cute even though Trent IS a romance Sim...

EDIT: Okay this morning when I got up I looked up my points:
Positives: Er.. None.
Negatives: -15 Andrea; Bladder Loss
-15 Sedar; Fainting

Total: -30

Goodie. I did find out kids growing up bad doesn't make you loose points though!!

6 comments

  1. ASimWen on February 16, 2009 at 8:11 AM

    HEhehehe! Soo funny!

     
  2. Digital Fairy on February 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM

    OMG this is insane! I thought about doing it and then remembered that i don't even like a full lot.. never mind an exploding one!

     
  3. Anonymous on February 16, 2009 at 12:36 PM

    I'm exhausted just reading!

     
  4. CarlaluvsSims on February 16, 2009 at 1:49 PM

    I would never make it through all this! Good luck to you, hold on to those kids!

     
  5. sims2fan08/tacy00p on February 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM

    Wow, I want to say this looks like fun, but that would be lying! LOL It's fun to read though, maybe I'll try it, some day when I'm feeling brave! :)

     
  6. Sarahg412 on February 20, 2009 at 6:29 AM

    "Now when the kids are starving we can send them to make little burnt muffins."
    hahaha that ALWAYS happens ! great update(:
    i really love...
    *scrolls back up to check name*
    Oh got it, i really love tiffany's hair ! its cute.