Photobucket

Ahh... Nothing like a ‘Welcome-back-to-the-game’ prize!

Ugh.

Photobucket

In a rare green moment Andrea tries to teach... George? To walk. But it takes forever. I WANT SMART MILK!

Photobucket

Uma tries to teach Michael to potty train... Once again. I WANT SMART MILK!! But no one has any aspiration points...

Photobucket

YES! Thank you!!! I don’t remember your name but THANK YOU!!!! *Dancing around*

Photobucket

*Light from above*

Ahhhhhhh!!!

*Cheering*

Photobucket

Raylinn got promoted!! And EVERYONE in the house has an A+ card!!

The only reason everyone has an A+ card is.... I admit...

I maxmotived.

I know, I know!! But I had to!! EVERYONE was dying!! Literally EVERYONE!!!

So... Lets move on... Before people start yelling... Like to that dust ball...

Photobucket

Dogs fighting on my lot?

Photobucket

GRANT? Grant who are you fighting??

Photobucket

DARREN! Darren quit attacking Grant!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Darren stop!!

Darren: “HE INSULTED THE MAAAAAAAGIC HAT!!”

Oh brother.

Photobucket

Darren: “There! I dare you to insult the maaaagic hat again!!”

*Won't comment*

Photobucket

So long

Photobucket

Farewell

Photobucket

Auf wiedersehen

Photobucket

Goodbye!!!

Photobucket

Cherry is our only gold Sim so she has been put in charge of giving all the babies smart milk!!

Photobucket

Uh-oh... We’re loosing Raylinn...

Photobucket

While Raylinn looses it we get lots and lots of training going with Smart Milk!!

Photobucket

But as a bonus Chris can walk!

Photobucket

George can talk!

Photobucket

And walk

Photobucket

Micheal can walk!!

Photobucket

Yes I went for it. I think Trent and Nikki are ADORABLE together!!

Photobucket

This is an ongoing problem in our house. I fix it. They knock it over. Because “my aspiration isn’t high enough!!”

Photobucket

Andrea has decided to join the insanity group.

Photobucket

With some extra money WE GOT A FLOOR! YES!!!

Photobucket

Hey Andrea... Nice PJ’s... (Shameless plug) I made them!! *Dances* And they look just like the ones I’m wearing right now :D

Photobucket

I made some rearrangements to get rid of the extra cribs and get three beds in here so now everyone has a bed. Small over site I had made before now heh.

Yes!! Six o’clock!

Now it’s time for the last of the toddlers to come to kiddom!

Photobucket

Chris is first

Photobucket

Not bad of course we have the clones and all but hey lol!

And as you can see the green that means he grew up gold!! Points!!


Photobucket

Next is.... Michael? And he is PLATINUM!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last is George you can’t tell in this one but he grew up PLATINEM TOO!!!!!!

And that brings us to our conclusion

The points stand thus:

Beginning Total: -30

Positives: + 15 Raylinn; Promotion
+ 10 Chris; Golden grow up
+ 20 George; Platinum grow up
+ 20 Michael; Platinum grow up
+ 20 Michael; Walk
+ 20 George; Walk
+ 20 Chris; Walk
+ 20 Michael; Talk
+ 20 George; Talk
+ 20 Chris; Talk

Negatives: None! Yes! Probably because I missed some one fainting.... But I’m not counting it!

Ending Total: 155!

From -30 to 145! That’s a jump!

3 comments

  1. Anonymous on February 18, 2009 at 3:28 PM

    It all seems so very exciting. And insane. Hehe

    - Michelle

     
  2. Kerry on February 18, 2009 at 5:28 PM

    Wow, you are getting there! My original toddlers never got any smart milk at all--no one had the aspiration points. One of them learned all three skills, one had two, and one only learned to talk. However, the next set (the original babies) did better--and my new little toddler has been thoroughly smart-milked and learned everything on his second day. Ah, the joys of aspiration rewards!

     
  3. Sarahg412 on February 20, 2009 at 6:39 AM

    I love smart millk too. and i heard about this trick(which won't help you now because all the toddlers grew up to "kiddom") but when an adult/teen is standing there waiting for the toddler to "go poddy" they'll reach out and stretch their arms and when they do that X out of the little queue and they'll completion bar thing will go WAY UP! i do it all the time(: and if you think about it, its not really cheating(; lol
    great update! and congrats on the little romance between...forgot their names.